For the LOVE of Wearing HANDPAINTED ART

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Da Som Inn

We have just recently opened an inn at 28 Jalan Tukang Emas in Malacca.

We have 10 rooms, 3 downstairs and 7 upstairs.

Prices per night are from RM108 for a double room to RM198 for a room that can sleep up to 6 persons. RM30 is charged for each extra bed.

All rooms are air-conditioned with bathroom and Cable TV.

Do contact us at (06) 2866577 or (06)2866578 (Fax) for enquiries.

We will upload photos as soon as we can.

7 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger naomi.ching said...

“nice, nice Da Som Inn!!”

remember me?
i'm Naomi who visit you guys last week!

regards from KL.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger YC Heng said...

Hi is there an email that I can reach you on regarding booking enquiries?

Thanks.

Heng Yee Chin

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger James said...

Hello,

My girlfriend and I would like to stay at your hotel from the 20th October till at least the 23rd October.

Can you please confirm room availability? My email address is jamestulloch@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

James Tulloch.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger shizuoka said...

hi,
do you have the rate? can you confirm to my email: sasti.puntodewo@gmail.com

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! My whole family consisting of 6 adults will arrive at Malacca on 19 August. Is it still have any room available on that day? We will stay up for one night. Thank you!
plesase confirm with me as soon as possible! my email add is kaylawng@hotmail.com

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! My whole family consisting of 6 adults will arrive at Malacca on 19 August. Is it still have any room available on that day? We will stay up for one night. Thank you!
plesase confirm with me as soon as possible! my email add is kaylawng@hotmail.com

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger sharon said...

Hi we are very interest with your Inn but we need carpark lot for 2 cars? May I know do you have carpark facility?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home